I am a final year student studying Marketing, Advertising and Communications. Having undertaken a 12-month placement at Microsoft last year, returning to student life has been a bit of a shock to the system! With only 2 months left to go, I'm excited for the next chapter in my life and ever the optimist, I'll be tackling lifes challenges with the outlook that the glass is always half full!

Friday 15 February 2013

Who Needs Clothes?


Wednesday nights are sports night at my university and everyone gets dressed up, has a big social with their team and heads over to a club to meet with the other sports teams. Although I’m a keen volleyball player, this Wednesday my loyalties faltered and I went along to the tennis social with the rest of my housemates.

The theme was ABC (anything but clothes) so I used my creativity and designed myself a dress out of bin bags and tape. 
<<< Might make my clothes more often...student life.

I decided that the social would be a perfect opportunity for me to sing a song that I made up in year 7 (yes I still remember it) which went wonderfully (and no I can’t sing)…Followed by performing a dance with my housemate which we insist on performing endlessly on nights out. Could it be that I’m missing my days of dancing and drama??

On another note, Papa Steve sent me a very interesting video the other day which I had to share. It’s called ‘The Secrets of the Science of Persuasion' and teaches you all about how to make people say yes. Not the worst thing to learn!

Trust me, It’s 5 minutes of your life you won’t regret… http://www.wimp.com/persuasionscience/  

Vale x

No comments:

Post a Comment