I am a final year student studying Marketing, Advertising and Communications. Having undertaken a 12-month placement at Microsoft last year, returning to student life has been a bit of a shock to the system! With only 2 months left to go, I'm excited for the next chapter in my life and ever the optimist, I'll be tackling lifes challenges with the outlook that the glass is always half full!

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Not Just One for The Girls

After a lifetime of close to perfect skin (I can say this now that I’m suffering...) I couldn’t cope with blemishes, spots and dry skin attacking my face at the age of 22. Out of nowhere, I started getting really dry skin around my eyes and lips (my housemates kindly told me that I looked like an old woman, cheers!) and red blemishes and spots that just wouldn’t budge.

I had to find a solution.
After trying out a few different options, I came across Manuka Doctor products, all thanks to Millie Mackintosh from Made in Chelsea (See, you can learn a thing or two from reality TV).  After trying a few of the products in trial size, I decided to go the whole hog and buy the full-size skin serum treatment. At £18.99 for a 30ml bottle, I didn’t take this lightly. But my oh my was it the right decision.

The serum contains Purified Bee Venom which apparently works wonders…who knew! A month in and I’ve seen huge improvements. At last, a beauty fad that actually works!!

For all of you having difficulties with your skin or if you’re one of the lucky ones and just want to perfect your almost perfect skin. I would highly recommend it. And guys, that’s you included. Don’t be afraid, us girls won’t judge.

If my words of persuasion haven’t tempted you, I’ve just heard today (hence why I was spurred on to dedicate this blog to Manuka) that Superdrug are now selling Manuka Doctor Products!! And…and… wait for it….they’re offering Buy 1 get the 2nd Half Price.

**HALLELUJAH!!!**

Enjoy your perfect skin.

Ciao Bella x

No comments:

Post a Comment